Jobs In Solar: PV Systems Project Manager (Bedford, MA )
Reply to: email@example.com
Date: 2009-06-29, 6:01PM EDT
PV Systems Project Manger
Position Summary: Manage and coordinate installation construction project details for PV Systems.
• Coordinate activities between sales, engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, and installation crew to successfully implement PV systems
• Directly interact with customers and suppliers to ensure projects meet customer expectations as well as contractual obligations
• Manage project schedule
• Communicate risks to schedule where appropriate
• Track cost performance against budget
• Ability to prepare layouts when required
• Support multi-faceted projects to schedule
• BS ME, EE, IE or related project management background
• 5 to 10 years experience in facility project management
• Field construction experience in both electrical and mechanical installations
• Familiarity with solar PV systems, electrical codes
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, MS Project
• Ability to travel
Spire Corporation is a Massachusetts corporation incorporated in 1969 with its principal offices located in Bedford, Massachusetts. Spire is a diversified technology company serving the solar energy, biomedical, telecommunications and defense industries. Spire Corporation is the leader in providing manufacturing equipment and turnkey production lines to produce photovoltaic (PV) modules.
Spire Corporation offers competitive salaries and a first class benefits package. We take pride in a pleasant, non-smoking work environment.
To apply please indicate the position for which you are applying along with your salary requirements in your cover letter. Please send your resume by email or fax. We prefer all documentation by email with attachments in MS Word or PDF format. Please note, due to the large volume of responses we receive from our postings, we are not able to respond directly to each individual who applies or expresses interest in Spire, or accept inquiries by telephone. While we are happy to accept unsolicited resumes, we typically only contact applicants who apply for advertised openings. If there is interest in scheduling an interview for an available position, one of our representatives will contact you.
Attn: Human Resources Department
One Patriots Park
Bedford, MA 01730-2396/USA
Spire is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/H/V) and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Location: Bedford, MA
- Compensation: Competitive
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Visit the original post at: Solar Power News